Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Updates, Alice In Wonderland & Selling Goods

I really should update more regularly. I really want to, but my schedule just keeps being busy and I don't have much energy to spend on things like my blog. Lately I've been crafting a lot again (and I've also been buying lots of supplies!) and I'm really looking forward to the 30th of April. Not only is it Queens day and is it also my dad's birthday, but a friend of mine had the idea of renting a stand on the market in our town, to sell our own stuff. At first I doubted this idea a bit because it takes so much energy for me to be in crowds/be among so many people the whole day. BUT, then I thought, this is the perfect opertunity for me! That friend will be there the whole day, and so will my boyfriend. So even if I need a little break, they can always keep an eye on my part of the stand.
Not only have I been crafting a lot, I've also been thinking a lot about opening a webshop, which is one of my goals. Unfortunately I still haven't decided on which website to use (ebay, etsy, dawanda? Suggestions?) because I have to choose because most of my items are one of a kind (not all of them are that special but I barely ever have large supplies of one thing, so I usually can't make one item more than once). Today adjustable rings and earring pins (and stops) came in, so I've been making a lot of those today. Good thing I've ot only been collecting beads and pendants ;)

So, anyway, if you happen to be in (or near) Veldhoven at Queens Day/the 30th of April, don't hesitate to drop by ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment