Monday, March 15, 2010

Crafting, Supplies and Thoughts on a Webshop

Today was a long day that went by very fast. I watched 2 episodes of Doctor Who and 6 episodes of Torchwood. I made 12 necklaces, 3 bracelets and 11 pairs of earrings. I might make even more, later. Not sure. I would like to, but maybe I should do something else now. I do know, however, I’m probably not going to watch even more episodes of anything tonight. :P Time goes by much to quickly watching a screen.

Here's a peek at my desk, it's quite full of supplies and other stuff as you can see!


Aside to making jewellery and watching my computer screen, I also sorted out some stuff like my e-mail and all the envelopes from everything I bought online the past 2 years (plus 50 envelopes! That’s mad!). Also, I had to start in another dummy (a sketchbook) because the other one was full.

Oh! Yesterday I bought some supplies for jewellery making, and I still need more! I ran out of chain (I didn’t have much to start with) and now I’m planning on making some wholesale orders since I really need the stuff.
I can’t wait for all the packages to arrive! I love getting packages, even though I had to pay for them myself :P

Anyway, I hope to open a webshop soon. I just have to figure out which is the best website to use (Etsy? Dawanda? Plain ebay?). I can’t start several webshops on different websites because most of my items are unique, so I’d have to split things up and I really don’t feel like having to do that. It would take too much thinking, I’d start doubting.

This reminds me, I’ll need to get my paypal sorted. My boyfriend Kevin pays for me through paypal, and then I pay him back. I thought it was good like that so I wouldn’t shop TOO much online, but when I start a webshop I’ll need an account of my own.

If – no - WHEN I finally decide on which website to start my webshop, I’ll have to figure out how it actually works. AND I really need some neat designs for my website and everything else I’ll use for my website and stuff (like other profiles and the webshop etc).

I’ll probably try out some webshops soon. I’ll post links when that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment