Sunday, March 14, 2010

About blogging.

Well then, I have decided.
Although I originally wanted this blog to be just about my art and crafts (this meaning it's about anything I make, not just finished pieces but also the little things, the sketches, the WiP's) and things that inspire me. But, well, I kinda realised that 1# I would like it to be more. And, #2, perhaps my blog should be interesting to more people than just the ones interested in little sketches etc. With this I mean that I want to have this blog be about my life, and not just "this is what I made today". I'm not sure yet what I should do about the antedating of my blogentries. If I'm going to really use this as a BLOG instead of a sort of Archive, well, then antedating my messages doesn't really fit within that idea. But then again, I'm not sure if I can keep up updating everyday. So I guess I'll try to post more often, but there will be antedated messages as well. I'll do my best to keep these to a minimum (which means I'll have to post a lot, quickly. There's stuff waiting to be posted, you know.)

Anyway, why did I all of a sudden think of this? Well, my boyfriend (and I) has (have) been working on my website for a while now, and I'm very eager to see this finished soon. I will have a blog on my website, but then I thought, why have THREE blogs??? (actually, 4. I've got this blog about my art, the other blog about schoolwork even though that's on hiatus, and then there's Livejournal, and last but not least the one I'd be keeping on my website). So, I'll probably keep LJ for the really deep stuff, schoolblog for school (if school thinks it's necessary to keep things separated). And THIS blog will be integrated on my website, so that's two in one go. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment