Monday, March 1, 2010

Gifts For Emilie Autumn (Final)

*Note: This message is antedated. It was originally posted on the 3rd of March, 2010.

Monday the first of March meant the Emilie Autumn gig at the Effenaar in Eindhoven. It was amazing. I still have to post what I gave to Emilie and the Crumpets in the end, so here we go. These gifts are in random order, and I might have posted about them separately, or unfinished before.

 
Felt hearts with initials, one for Emilie and one for each Bloody Crumpet (From left to right, top to bottom: Contessa - Emilie - Aprella - Veronica - Maggots)


A slightly editted horse plushie, it has now become an unicorn. Unfortunately I didn't have enough time to make one from scratch, so I did this at the last moment.


Front

Back.
Little plague bunnies, same idea as the felt hearts (the initials) I also painted something on the bunnies their backs, a little symbol to represent each person it was given to (from left to right: Veronica, Contessa, Maggots, Aprella, Emilie). I didn't make the bunnies themselves though, I could have but didn't have enough time.


A bag I made in a hurry, to put the hearts and the unicorn in.


The bag filled.

 
A plague chicken. Editted.


A little rat, I sewed the heart on.


Some felt trinkets (a chocolate chip cookie, a muffin, a heart, another muffin)


 Remember these? :) This is the group with Emilie Autumn and the mobile: Picture by Bluefunk.


Tags: Antedated , Bag, Animals, Antedated, Cookie, Colour, Emilie Autumn Gift Project, Fabric, Felt, Gift, Heart, Key, Plushie, Rat, Sewing, Tea, Trinket, Unicorn

No comments:

Post a Comment