Monday, March 22, 2010

Phantasium & New Boots!

I had a great time at Phantasium with my boyfriend! Some friends joined us at Saturday and it was really nice to have my mum with me for once at Sunday. I now know exactly which underbust I want to buy! It's a black one with a white pinstripe. Thanks to a very nice lady from Realm of Darkness who helped me fit some underbusts, I now know my size for certain.

Anyway, as usual I barely have pictures, I just forget about taking pictures when I'm at an event, it doesn't seem important at all at the very moment. I only now realize I don't even have a picture of my complete outfit, since in the ones I do have, I'm already wearing my new boots (which are pure LOVE, see down below for a better picture!) so no pictures of my legwarmers. Oh well.

BTW! No editting, it seems no use with pictures of this awful quality.

And, last but most certainly not least! My new Boots!!!!!!

I've already been showing them off, I have only worn these boots since I bought them at Saturday. They make me smile. :)

1 comment: