Tuesday, January 5, 2010

New Last.fm pictures and (old) avatars.

I was editing my Last.Fm profile yesterday, when I realised I wanted something new for the pictures. So I took some photographs and edited them for this. I used photoshop CS3 and my tablet.

These are all from photographs I took myself.

Old pictures:


New pictures:



Transparency, how I love thee.



I'm not satisfied with the "blog"/torn paper yet. The letters look fake even though I actually wrote it on paper before taking a picture. The brown/burn/smoke marks aren't all that bad I think, I did those in photoshop. Still it looks too "made" to me.

Also, I changed my old avatar to a newer one, although that one has become old too.

Old:

or

Less old:








Yes, these are both my own eye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment