Friday, January 8, 2010

Jewellery: Red & White Strawberry Set

A while ago I discovered a really cute bracelet, it consisted of 8 red and 8 white round facetted plastic beads, arranged alternating, and two of the cutest plastic strawberry beads you've ever seen. I wanted it. I needed it. So I bought it. :P

Next day, I wore the bracelet. Unfortunately, it was way too tight to be comfortable, so I took the next chance to buy one, to buy one. Then I just combined the two bracelets into one. It now consists of 8 red beads, 8 white beads and 4 strawberry beads.

Of course, I just had to have a necklace like it, too. So I bought another 5 (Five! I must be crazy...) of the little bracelets and took them apart. They're lying prettily in order (5 beads/strawberry/5beads/strawberry etc).
Photobucket

I did have some doubts, though. Why? Because I've also got some of the cutest red plastic hearts, and I didn't know if I should put those into the necklace as well...
Photobucket

In the end I decided against it and now the beads are ready to be stringed. ^^
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment