Monday, December 14, 2009

"Flow" (Watercolour - WIP)

*Note: This message is antedated. It was originally posted on the 11th of Januray, 2010.

Something I like, something I should finish, something I should do more often.
Sadly, I just don't draw or paint much anymore...

Unfortunately I do not yet have better pictures of this. I hope I'll soon finish this, though, and then I will post more (better!) pictures.

Line-art:
Photobucket

WIP of the painting:
Photobucket

By the way, notice the new watermark? I changed it from "c) Inge van den Broek, http://artbyinora.blogspot.com/" to "c) Inge van den Broek, http://artbyinora.com" since I've already got the link for my website and it redirects you to this blog, so I don't have to make two different watermarked versions for both my blog and my website. ^^

Edit: I noticed something went wrong with the watermark, so now it's one with the link to the blog and one with the link to the website :P Next time I'll get it right... Maybe I'll even replace the already existing pictures with new versions with the new watermark.

No comments:

Post a Comment