Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Doodles From My Dummy (DFMD)

I noticed I've been neglecting this lovely little blog, so I invented a new (a better one, trust me) project for myself. From now on I'm going to post about anything(this means it won't all be very good, but it's about the idea, and to get myself posting) I put in my dummy, my sketch & inspiration book (and loose pictures and things I made). Perhaps I'll also post pictures I like and find inspiring, but we'll just see about that.

As a start I'm going to post some stuff I made in the past. I made some photographs with my little dig. camera, so they're not very good photographs but you get the idea. This blog is mostly for myself (I need an archive thingie) anyway.

Also, those posts will be antedated to the date I made the picture.


Watch my blog and see it grow...

No comments:

Post a Comment