Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Emilie Autumn Gift Project: The Mobile (forum), Part I

*Note: This message is antedated. It was originally posted on the 1st of February, 2010.

Someone at the Emilie Autumn Forum suggested we would make a mobile for Emilie together, and give it to her at the gig (March the first, 2010, at the Effenaar, Eindhoven, The Netherlands).

These are my first sketches, I might change a lot about them, though.
Also, you'll notice I did a lot of thinking about the mobile/structure itself. My ideas may be a bit complex, but blame the perfectionist in me. It's just thinking anyway, since I won't be the one making the actual mobile, and the person who is will be keeping it simple (which is a very wise thing to do :P)

Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment