Thursday, October 29, 2009

Watermarks

I took down the last entry about my Autumn photographs... I realised I have been forgetting to put watermarks on my work lately, so I'll be doing those asap. Until then, the last entry will not show on my blog, sorry. I know this might sound stupid, and perhaps arrogant, but really, it's not that I think my work is that great, but I've seen work of much lower quality been stolen. I just don't want the risk of loosing credibility or someone using my work as their own. Especially since I love doing what I do, and I will use these photographs for my portfolio on school and on my own website (not launched yet).

Better safe than sorry.

Thanks for your understanding.

Edit:
I added the watermarks to the photographs, and reposted the previous blog entry. There. Live with it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment