Monday, October 19, 2009

Autumn Walk (Photography)

Heya!
It's been a while. School's been keeping me really busy, especially now with presentations this week, and I've been blogging a lot on my schoolblog (which unfortunately is in Dutch, but you could still check it out for the pictures...).
Anyway, yesterday was a beautiful Autumn day and my boyfriend and I went for a walk. Of course I took the camera!

I think I took some great pictures... I'll upload them soon!

I'm still procrastinaging on the a picture a day project, and on taking pictures of the jewelry I made since summer :3 Too busy!!

Edit:
Selected pictures!!!
I might add some more to the photobucket album :)
I barely edited the pictures, in fact, most of them are un-edited.

For now, follow that link. Here are my favourites:


This is my current desktop :)

 
I like how this one's kinda abstract.

 
I made a banner with this picture for my school blog!

 
Lovely colours...

 
Nomnomnom...

 
This hungry goat's scaring me...


I love this chicken!






The last picture, not so much a favorite of mine because it would be good, but look closely. Such a strange plant.



Edit 2:
There, watermarks. I'm sorry if you don't like 'em, but they are needed. Better safe than sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment