Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Museum Trip: Hermitage

Today I went to the Hermitage in Amsterdam, for the exhibition "From Matisse to Malevich". It was a very interesting exhibition, and though I spend a few hours inside, I still felt like having raced through it all when I went outside again (funny little fact: when my parents and I left the museum, I almost bumped into the Dutch Crown princess Máxima :P We passed each other very closely anyway).

Unfortunately we weren't allowed to take pictures, so I noted down some of the painters and paintings. We bought the catalogue, too, so it won't be hard to find the images I loved most, again. I'll see if I can find them on the internet or take a picture of them (too much effort to scan the book, sorry :3)

Anyway, at the moment I'm too tired to type much more than I already have, so I'll update this blogentry tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment