Friday, November 13, 2009

We're All Mad Here...

...And You Know It.

So, I've been neglecting my blog a lot, something I dreaded from the very beginning I made this account.
Oh well, I promise I will get some photographs of my recent work. A lot of jewellery, some drawings and sketches... Perhaps even some work I did for school?

Here's an example of a pair of earrings I made:





It's not a very good photograph, but it was done in a hurry (I had already sold them when I realised I didn't have any photographs of this :P So, remember, when I need a quick photograph of something for this blog the quality may not be all that great, but in the end I'll make better photographs, especially when things are for sale) Anyway, I made these cuties last summer, but sold them last week to my grandmother (as a gift to my niece). I do hope she likes them!
I think I'm going to make more earrings like these, they'll be different though, since I don't have hoops like those anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment