Monday, November 23, 2009

Jewellery on display!

Today my dad made me a jewellery display (for earrings). I love it to bits!
It still needs to be painted black though. I actually like the original colour a lot, but because of soldering the parts together the metal is stained, which I don't like in a jewelry display I'll probably use for selling stuff.

Anyway, the creating of this jewellery display gave a great opportunity to show off some of the earrings I made during the last 6 months. ^^

From my private collection:



Other (these actually are for sale):


Enjoy :) And please let me know what you think about them. I just occasionally mess around with beads. In my own opinion, at least half of these earrings are a bit dull. I'm an artist! I should be more creative. Think outside the box. Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment