Thursday, July 8, 2010

Update & Header 06

I've been wanting to post more blog entries, but unfortunately things got in the way. At the moment I'm eager to post, but since my website is down for a little while (changing hosting sites, something went wrong, it's now redirecting wrongly) I can't put watermarks on my pictures for the blog, either. (my boyfriend built something for that, but it comes with the website). So, for now... A little more time of nothing. I'll see if I can think of things I don't need to watermark when posting here.

Oh, and I've been experimenting with a photograph for another banner, like it? I think I should try to make banner differently, though, since now I only use one picture that I edit a little, instead of putting more things in it (and I've only used my photography things and no other art forms so far). I'll be thinkin on it.


I tried to make the text more easy to read by adding a white background. Does it really work? Should I make it less transparent? Or do you think it's not that bad without one?

I'm not sure at all about the extra text, though. I could name more art forms, but it seems silly. Especially since my online portfolio is so very empty! 2D sounds... just not right, but I do a lot more than just paint and pencil work. The jewellery and photography seemed obvious so I put those two on their own.

I'll probably change this header again, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment